AIM
oOPIDDYOo

[KK] Skyrum [KK] Skyrum

This is terrible

The use of Microsoft Speech for the voices and cut out pictures with drawn in brush markings for faces? and then you comment on all the reviews with bad ranking telling them they are a retard, or "their vagina is a turn off?"

Newgrounds has standards, step up to them. Users of newgrounds don't want people like you disrespecting them for rating you horrible animations, which are spamming newgrounds.

Clear message. Get. A. Life.

CatSage responds:

It's all clear to me now, you are a faggot.
I fight for the old newgrounds, the one that didn't have
standards.

asdfmovie4 asdfmovie4

Finniest Ep Yet!

My god humour just hits Perfect! 10/10 Keep it up was hysterical, Also for those who "missed" the Potato and Trains guy, Jokes get old after three episodes of the same joke with slight alternation... It's always good to see NEW Jokes as old ones have already been laughed at before.

Good work Can't wait till Ep 5 :) Surprise us.

Katan Katan

Nice

Fantastic work!

[KK] Danny Phantom Hentai [KK] Danny Phantom Hentai

huh?

that was totally stupid.......

Precious Little Chicken Precious Little Chicken

funny!

short, wonderful and cute these are the main words of u! and..... THEY ARE CORRECT
this game is nealy perfect! u could have made it longer with dif people comeing and geting killed by the chicken!
the idea of making a freakin chicken a mass murderer is aztonishing (i say that alot don't i?!?)
i haz chicks and HAD a rooster... go near the chickens and BOOM it's onto u like a chark with the taste of human blood! 9/10
game on oOPIDDYOo