AIM

Snake Game Demo Snake Game Demo

Eh. didnt enjoy it.

Crystal Story Crystal Story

Amazing. Pure Amazement

I love the F*ck out of this game, this is the 4th day I have played it and I still have not completed it. I'm up to " The Evil Dargon" and I'm on level 23... where's Dargon :P

Level 17 all - and zombie defence easy medium hard but not expert. :/ But Sadly, The bad thing with this game is those two enemies (Samaria and big wolf) That do way too much damage for their level... I mean like your versing a samurai and 2 Crabs... U kill the crabs and then samurai does 500 damage to all AND you die......... But yer now i got heaps of good armour and defence but still you would think samurai's would be around floor 20 + You know.... I mean i didn't know what a samurai would be like... So I battled him, I lasted 3 rounds....

Great game 10/10 Love it Keep it up!

Scuba Scuba

SO FUN!

Minecraft rip off, but who gives a f*ck this is amazing :D

Icycle Icycle

sweet!

this game is simple and easy. i love it, but u could have added some add ons like power ups.

i like it how the levels get even harder i couldn't finish the game! this game had great sound affects but a guy on a tiny bycicle (icicle) is aztonishing! NICE sound affects and totaly awseome game! But lack of adventure need power ups or anything to spice it up! just pushing 9/10

Game on! oOPIDDYOo

Desktops of the Future! Desktops of the Future!

awesome :D

the flash skills used on this are amazing. quite fun too, playing around with the intereractive games. I also found a glitch... once i had come to the last game, the mouse stuffed up and all the interactives stopped working. otherwise, great :D

Miami Shark Miami Shark

OMG

WTF! this is total random. i mean UFO'S???!!! A BLOODY SHARK TAKING DOWN PLANES! lol this game is so funny 10/10

Freeway Fallguy Freeway Fallguy

halarious!!!

this game is simple but it is funny, hitting him against the walls and sides of cars is quite amusing! totally deserves 10 out of 10 but it is very repettive. all it does is adds on dif cars and obsticles. 8 out of 8! game on!

i reacon the points should go the opposite way, the more times you can hit him against the walls and get him to scream should get points.

Demonic Defence 4 Demonic Defence 4

way too hard to understand!

what the hell did i play... (nice intro music man) to fast to hard to complecated to even play!

this game is so freakin hard AND WHO DO U USE SPELLS!!! >.>
but this game is fun and addictive

Backyard Buzzing Backyard Buzzing

repetative and boring

fun and addictive but annoying and repetative! >.>

Alpha Turret (Base D.) Alpha Turret (Base D.)

no creativity! >.>

so simple so non interesting. he prob just made this game for fun in like 10 mins coz it does not reach my standards!...