AIM
oOPIDDYOo

To The Birds To The Birds

I'm pretty sure. Judging by the lyrics.

The bird is the (only) word. :D

Love it

Evil Dead (Deadite Jam) Evil Dead (Deadite Jam)

I didn't really find this a loop. It didn't link to the beginning after it ended. It was a bit repetitive as well. But I liked it.

Akulu responds:

Thanks. I guess. Anything less than a few minutes is a loop to me because it doesnt deserve to be called a full track. Personal preference mang.

Dark Drums Dark Drums

It's a bit repetitive, but you could do better with some more training.

~Electro House 2012~ ~Electro House 2012~

I have written too many reviews today... SO i'm gonna make it short.

This, Is

ORGASMIC!

keosni391 responds:

^_^

Annihilating Rhythm Mastered Annihilating Rhythm Mastered

AWESOME Chorus. The only reason it's a 4.5 is because the beginning is like the same synth and bass untill 1:03

I'm seriously like "um... right... Not too good" *hits 1:03* "Omg this song is amazing! I mean i hate synth songs but this is awesome! :D!

So bassically i love this song, it deserves my "rate 5" and many others :) I Couldnt stop Fist Pumping to this song ha :D Keep them comming man!

DJ-Frosted responds:

:D thanks! and yes >_< i need to work on song structure etc :P

Dance Of Desire Dance Of Desire

Very nice, Deserves more views.

I hardly every expect to see any half decent songs in the genre list. but congrats, you surprised me :)

Sore Street Romance Sore Street Romance

You deserve the world to see your work.

I'm just plain amazed by this. you have no idea how good you are, do you? I mean, im pretty sure many users of newgrounds.... not even that, all around the world millions of people can't do this. I mean I one instrument, not four or five! yet alone recording myself sing. then putting all my recordings into one piece, AND having it all in time. Apart from one or so minuscule part where it dropped out of time, only for half a second apart from them, I reckon you should make an album. Fantastic work. I don't even like this sort of music. but this is hard not to love.

Basset-Hound responds:

Thanks for reviewing, the timing issue was really hard. Also because I could not record the drums until at the very end so I had to play everything with a metronome. This was a good test for me to see if I could make these kind of things work. Once I have enough money to buy proper equipment I will record more and go out to perform on the streets and in bars and hopefully sell my music online by making animated music video's.

Thanks for the review and the support :)

**Zelda's Lullaby** **Zelda's Lullaby**

Stereotypical Lullaby.

Amazing singing but its just so typical...

VGSongbird responds:

Thanks for reviewing anyways.
I'm sorry it wasn't really your style :(

Dragonzball P Dragonzball P

Funny, but stupid

You have too much time on your hands.

Acid Paradox - Galaxy Acid Paradox - Galaxy

GEEZUUS...

THE... ONE... AND... ONLY... DEFINITION OF DUBSTEP!

Near Perfect, Only down part was the techno beginning otherwise ... astounding