AIM
oOPIDDYOo

[KK] Skyrum [KK] Skyrum

This is terrible

The use of Microsoft Speech for the voices and cut out pictures with drawn in brush markings for faces? and then you comment on all the reviews with bad ranking telling them they are a retard, or "their vagina is a turn off?"

Newgrounds has standards, step up to them. Users of newgrounds don't want people like you disrespecting them for rating you horrible animations, which are spamming newgrounds.

Clear message. Get. A. Life.

CatSage responds:

It's all clear to me now, you are a faggot.
I fight for the old newgrounds, the one that didn't have
standards.

asdfmovie4 asdfmovie4

Finniest Ep Yet!

My god humour just hits Perfect! 10/10 Keep it up was hysterical, Also for those who "missed" the Potato and Trains guy, Jokes get old after three episodes of the same joke with slight alternation... It's always good to see NEW Jokes as old ones have already been laughed at before.

Good work Can't wait till Ep 5 :) Surprise us.

Katan Katan

Nice

Fantastic work!

Snake Game Demo Snake Game Demo

Eh. didnt enjoy it.

Crystal Story Crystal Story

Amazing. Pure Amazement

I love the F*ck out of this game, this is the 4th day I have played it and I still have not completed it. I'm up to " The Evil Dargon" and I'm on level 23... where's Dargon :P

Level 17 all - and zombie defence easy medium hard but not expert. :/ But Sadly, The bad thing with this game is those two enemies (Samaria and big wolf) That do way too much damage for their level... I mean like your versing a samurai and 2 Crabs... U kill the crabs and then samurai does 500 damage to all AND you die......... But yer now i got heaps of good armour and defence but still you would think samurai's would be around floor 20 + You know.... I mean i didn't know what a samurai would be like... So I battled him, I lasted 3 rounds....

Great game 10/10 Love it Keep it up!

Scuba Scuba

SO FUN!

Minecraft rip off, but who gives a f*ck this is amazing :D

To The Birds To The Birds

I'm pretty sure. Judging by the lyrics.

The bird is the (only) word. :D

Love it

Evil Dead (Deadite Jam) Evil Dead (Deadite Jam)

I didn't really find this a loop. It didn't link to the beginning after it ended. It was a bit repetitive as well. But I liked it.

Akulu responds:

Thanks. I guess. Anything less than a few minutes is a loop to me because it doesnt deserve to be called a full track. Personal preference mang.

Dark Drums Dark Drums

It's a bit repetitive, but you could do better with some more training.